The 2019-2020 application for grades K-12 is now available. Parents can complete the application on-line (preferred method) or in one of our main offices at all three of our buildings. The deadline to apply is February 13, 2019. All applications received after that date will be placed on the waiting list, after the lottery, in the order received.
*If needed, below are instructions on how to to fill out the 2019-2020 application
Instructions on How to Apply to Paul Cuffee School
To apply for admissions to Paul Cuffee School, you will need to create an account with us. This will allow you to have up-to-date access to the status of your application(s).
STEP 1: Create an Applicant account (view image)
- Select your preferred language (English or Spanish).
- Click the blue “REGISTER” button at the top right corner of the page to create an account.
- Fill out the Applicant registration form.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
Once you have successfully created an Applicant account, you will be directed to Paul Cuffee School’s application site where you will be asked to verify your email address to continue with the application process.
STEP 2: Verify your email (view image)
- Click the “Send verification link” button.
- Check your inbox and open your Account Verification email.
- Click on the green “Confirm Email Address” link.
- Click “Continue” – You are now ready to apply.
STEP 3: Submit your Application (view image)
- Click on the blue “View Programs” button. This will bring you to our enrollment application program.
- Click on the “More” button to proceed to the 2019-2020 application.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- To the right, under “Your Task”, click on Paul Cuffee School Enrollment Application: 2019-2020 to begin the application.
*Applicants with multiple children: After submitting your application, click the “Programs” link on the top of the page and repeat steps 2,3, and 4.