The following resources are provided for families to refer to throughout the school year.
- 19-20 PCS Handbook
The Family Handbook contains many of the policies, procedures, and expectations for the Paul Cuffee School community. All PCS families are required to read and understand the Family Handbook.
- 20-21 School Calendar
View our school calendar to stay up to date with the latest activities and events.
- Lower School Dress Code | Middle School Dress Code | Upper School Dress Code
Having students wear uniforms minimizes superficial distractions, contributes to the calm atmosphere in your child’s classroom and helps to create the feel of a professional working environment. To view the clothing students are expected to wear during the academic year, click the link specific to your building.
- “Cuddle Up with Cuffee” Youtube Channel
We want our students to foster a love for reading and have someone read a book to them. Cuddle Up with Cuffee is a YouTube channel that was created to have our students enjoy a bedtime story once a week. Our staff reads a story for our students every Tuesday night throughout the school year. We hope you enjoy our videos as much as we enjoy making them for you.Don’t forget to subscribe and tell your family and friends to subscribe too.
- Latest PCS News
Read about the great things that are happening at Paul Cuffee.
- Parent Caregiver Teacher Association
The PCS Parent Caregiver Teacher Association is open to all parents/guardians of students attending Paul Cuffee School. Our purpose is to provide opportunities for parents to learn, share, and serve.
- Staff Directory
View a list of our dedicated faculty and staff.
- Distance Learning SurveyNow that we are almost 2 months into distance learning, the Rhode Island Department of Education is hoping to collect some statewide data from families about how distance learning is going and areas that can be improved. Please complete this survey by Friday, May 15.
- Link to survey in English
- Link to survey in Spanish
– Deadline to complete the survey: May 15, 2020
Below you will find important downloadable forms for your convenience.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact Cindy Sangiovanni, PCS Admissions & Family Engagement Coordinator with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org