All children 18 and younger may receive free breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Friday at various locations throughout Providence until public schools reopen. See below.
Free Breakfast and Lunch
Free, packaged lunch and breakfast meals will be available beginning Tuesday, March 17 between 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the various “Grab and Go” sites listed below. No ID is required. Visit https://www.providenceschools.
- Alvarez High School, 375 Adelaide Ave.
- D’Abate Elementary School, 60 Kossuth St.
- DelSesto Middle School, 152 Springfield St.
- E-Cubed Academy, 812 Branch Ave.
- Gilbert Stuart Middle School, 188 Princeton St.
- Hope High School, 324 Hope St.
- Juanita Sanchez High School, 182 Thurbers Ave.
- Mt. Pleasant High School, 434 Mt. Pleasant Ave.
- Providence Career and Technical Academy, 41 Fricker St.
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary School, 455 Wickenden St.
The City of Providence will be offering free, packaged dinner meals beginning Wednesday, March 18 at each of Providence’s eleven recreation centers. Meals can be picked up between 4:00pm – 6:00pm weekdays by residents 18 and under but they must be personally present at the distribution site. No ID is required. For more information visit http://www.providenceri.gov/city-announces-grab-go-dinners-available-recreation-centers-providence-youth/
- Vincent Brown, 438 Hope St. Providence RI 02906
- John H. Rollins, 674 Praire Ave. Providence, RI 02905
- Madeline Rogers, 60 Camden Ave., Providence RI 02908
- Davey Lopes, 227 Dudley St. Providence, RI 02907
Phone: 401-680-7350 and 7351
- Zuccolo, 18 Gesler St. Providence, RI 02909
- Armand E. Batastini Jr., 50 Obediah Brown Rd. Providence, RI 02909
- Joslin, 17 Hyat St. Providence, RI 02909
- Neutaconkanut, 675 Plainfield St. Providence, RI 02909
- West End, 109 Bucklin St. Providence, RI 02907
- Sackett, 159 Sackett St. Providence, RI 02907
- Kennedy, 195 Nelson Street, Providence, RI 02908