At Paul Cuffee School we want every family to be equal partners in their child’s education. That’s why we’re providing these free online tools to enroll, re-register, pay for school lunches, communicate with teachers, and monitor your child’s progress – including being able to download report cards from home.
Please make sure that you take the time to subscribe to Mealtime, Skyward and Remind to access and supply the required information for your child’s education and meals. Instructions for using them are included here.
School meals can be purchased in advance, either weekly or monthly, to stay current with your payment obligation. Online payment can be accessed at www.mymealtime.com.
– To fill out your online meal application click here.
– For instructions on how to apply online, please read the Parent Guide.
Skyward Family Access allows currently enrolled families to monitor their child’s performance via our secure Internet connection. Click the image or the link below to sign in to your child’s account.
– Sign In to Skyward
– Skyward Login Information
The School uses the Remind app to send important information to families. To make sure you receive timely updates, please make sure you sign up for Remind by texting the following to the number 81010 –
– For Lower School, type the following: @paulcuffls
– For Middle School, type the following: @paulcuffms
– For Upper School, type the following: @paulcuffhs
Please contact the main office of your respective building if you have any questions:
– Lower School: (401) 453-2626
– Middle School: (401) 453-2711
– Upper School: (401) 781-2727