The admissions process for the 2021–2022 academic year is below. If you have any questions, please call Paul Cuffee School at 401-453-2626 ext. 227 or email email@example.com.
December 1, 2020
Application process opens (K–12)
March 18, 2021 at 5pm
Last day applications will be accepted
April 1, 2021
Lottery for all grades
April 5, 2021
Acceptance packets will be sent out, followed by waiting list notification
- Accepted students will be required to attend the Welcome and Screening event based on the grade they are entering. More information will be sent home in the acceptance packet. Please hold the following dates:
- May 12, 2021– Welcome & Screening for Upper School Students (Grades 9-12)
- May 18, 2021 – Welcome & Screening for Middle School Students (Grades 6-8)
- May 27 and May 28, 2021 – Welcome & Screening for Kindergarten Students
- Waitlisted families will remain on our waiting list until the end of the 2020-2021 school year. If spots become available, the school will fill vacancies from the active waiting list throughout the summer months.
May – Aug. – Families will be called from the active waiting list if spots become available
Late Aug/ early Sept. – School begins