Imagine being lucky enough to celebrate the contributions of 150 people who helped support Paul Cuffee School in one way or another this year! That’s what happened on the morning of Friday June 14 with the parents, board and community members who were able to attend our annual Volunteer Breakfast.
We are so very grateful to have had your help on field trips, in our classrooms, on our Board and as part of working committees. Your involvement makes the work we do every day feel even more gratifying; it strengthens our community and builds Paul Cuffee School pride.
- worked behind the scenes or in front of the grill at the annual Family Picnic
- served soup, made clay vessels, or cleaned up the kitchen after Empty Bowls
- helped in the art room or coached on the playing fields
- coordinated the Scholastic Book Fair, literacy games, family fun activities or raffle prizes
- shared your experience and knowledge at the Health and Wellness Fair or at Career Fair
- helped green-up our neighborhood and establish raised-bed gardens
- or participated in the Boat Design Unit, Reading Week, 11th Graders’ Capstone projects or Senior Portfolio presentations,
we are grateful for your involvement.
Thank you all for committing to the growth and success of Paul Cuffee students. We look forward to working with you again next year and to celebrating our accomplishments in June 2020!
Have a great summer!