Paul Cuffee’s After School Club challenges you to have some fun everyday after school! A number of activities have been created for students and families to enjoy together! So join in on the fun! Be sure to take pictures and share your videos with us at email@example.com!
After School Bingo Challenge:
Let’s play BINGO! Click on the link below to view your building’s BINGO CARD. Follow the challenge instructions below and LET THE FUN BEGIN!
Bingo Challenge Instructions:
- Crazy L pattern #1: Around the House Photo Scavenger Hunt, Build an Obstacle Course, Create a Maze, Riddle Me This, Spring Walk, Lip Sync Battle, Old School Games, Sink or Float, and Have an Indoor Picnic
- Crazy L pattern #2: Around the House Photo Scavenger Hunt, Science Experiment: Bouncy Egg, Create a Vision Board, Dance N’ Machine, Charades, Balloon Volleyball, Go Noodle, Read a Book, and Have an Indoor Picnic
- Crazy L pattern #3: Spring Walk, Lip Sync Battle, Old School Games, Sink or Float, Have an Indoor Picnic, Read a Book, Balloon Volleyball, Go Noodle, and Charades
- Around the House Photo Scavenger Hunt, Create a Tik Tok video, Student Choice Challenge, Put on a Play, Have an Indoor Picnic, Charades, 21 Fun Recipes (Choose one recipe), Write a poem about Spring, and Spring Walk
Join a Virtual After School Club
- 3-5 Virtual Book Club, Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:00-4:30pm
- K-5 Drawing Club, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00-4:30pm
- Cooking with Cuffee, Fridays, 3:00-5:00pm
Teachers will give students more information about joining clubs in Google Classroom. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.