The Head of School’s List is reserved for those students who demonstrate exceptional Community Membership. To be named on the list, these students had to exceed expectations in at least three of the four Cuffee Compass points (Be respectful, Be thoughtful, Be supportive, Be safe).
In addition to earning a position on the Head of School’s List, many of these same students earned the honor of being added to the Scholarly Scroll this trimester! The Scholarly Scroll includes the names of Paul Cuffee Middle School students who have demonstrated the superlative “Habits of a Learner.” They are graded on the attributes that can be found at the center of our Cuffee Compass: Be prepared, Be productive, Participate, Persevere, and Be Scholarly. Sound familiar? In order to make Scholarly Scroll, students need to meet expectations in all 16 standards, which means they had to meet all four standards in all four of their academic classes and exceed expectations in at least half of those standards. Sixteen students made the Head of School List and 11 achieved Scholarly Scroll status! Congratulations to these honor roll students for their hard work and perseverance! Keep up the great work!
Head of School List
- 6th Graders: Ana Betancur, Elibel Cepeda, Sabrina Garcia, Breylon Huorth, Alvaro Ortega, Donovan Velasquez, Michaela Zuller
- 7th Grade: Victoria Feldman, Cassidy Weigand, Peter Yang
- 8th Grade: Marina Betancur, Nadiana Medina, Cricelis Peralta, Aylei Seng, Arianna Taylor, Angel Valente
- 6th Grade: Breylon Huorth
- 7th Grade: Braedan Abac Monterroso, Ife Oluwa Durowoju, Victoria Feldman, Cassidy Weigand, Peter Yang
- 8th Grade: Sofia Alabede, Alisson Archila, Marina Betancur, Chibuzo Ihenacho, Mia Medeiros