April 6, 2020 – PCS Families: If you haven’t yet signed up for the Remind app, text the following to the number 81010 –
- For Lower School news: @paulcuffls
- For Middle School news: @paulcuffms
- For Upper School news: @paulcuffhs
April 6, 2020 – Letter to Families: Distance Learning (3)
April 3, 2020 – Beginning on Tuesday, April 7th, to support the health of school-age children, their families, and our city’s food service workers, all Grab N Go meal sites will be distributing several days’ worth of free meals to Providence children 18 and younger on Tuesdays and Fridays only instead of five days a week. Paul Cuffee students must be present at the distribution site to pick up their meals. Click here for more information.
March 19 – Letter to Families: Distance Learning (2)
March 18 – The City of Providence will be offering free, packaged dinner meals beginning Wednesday, March 18 at each of Providence’s eleven recreation centers. Meals can be picked up between 4:00pm – 6:00pm weekdays by residents 18 and under but they must be personally present at the distribution site. No ID is required. For more information visit http://www.providenceri.gov/city-announces-grab-go-dinners-available-recreation-centers-providence-youth/
- Vincent Brown, 438 Hope St. Providence RI 02906, 401-680-7362
- John H. Rollins, 674 Praire Ave. Providence, RI 02905, 401-680-7352
- Madeline Rogers, 60 Camden Ave., Providence RI 02908, 401-680-7358
- Davey Lopes, 227 Dudley St. Providence, RI 02907, 401-680-7350 and 7351
- Zuccolo, 18 Gesler St. Providence, RI 02909, 401-680-7366
- Armand E. Batastini Jr., 50 Obediah Brown Rd. Providence, RI 02909, 401-919-2822
- Joslin, 17 Hyat St. Providence, RI 02909, 401-680-7354
- Neutaconkanut, 675 Plainfield St. Providence, RI 02909, 401-680-7356
- West End, 109 Bucklin St. Providence, RI 02907, 401-680-7364
- Sackett, 159 Sackett St. Providence, RI 02907, 401-680-7360
- Kennedy, 195 Nelson Street, Providence, RI 02908, 401-226-6882
March 16 – Letter to Families: Distance Learning (1)
March 15 – All children 18 and younger may receive free meals beginning next week, Tuesday, March 17 from 11am- 2pm at “Grab and Go” lunch sites (listed below) throughout Providence. No ID is required. Visit https://www.providenceschools.
- Alvarez High School, 375 Adelaide Ave.
- D’Abate Elementary School, 60 Kossuth St.
- DelSesto Middle School, 152 Springfield St.
- E-Cubed Academy, 812 Branch Ave.
- Gilbert Stuart Middle School, 188 Princeton St.
- Hope High School, 324 Hope St.
- Juanita Sanchez High School, 182 Thurbers Ave.
- Mt. Pleasant High School, 434 Mt. Pleasant Ave.
- Providence Career and Technical Academy, 41 Fricker St.
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary School, 455 Wickenden St.
March 13 – Letter to Families: School Closure
March 13 – In accordance with the Governor’s directive, Paul Cuffee School will be closed for the week of March 16 to ensure the optimal health of our learning community. All school-related events, activities and meetings have been postponed until further notice.
March 12 – Letter to Families COVID-19 Update