May 11, 2020
Now that we are almost 2 months into distance learning, the Rhode Island Department of Education is hoping to collect some statewide data from families about how distance learning is going and areas that can be improved. Please complete this survey by Friday, May 15.
April 27, 2020
Letter to Families: Distance Learning (4)
April 6, 2020
PCS Families: If you haven’t yet signed up for the Remind app, text the following to the number 81010 –
- For Lower School news: @paulcuffls
- For Middle School news: @paulcuffms
- For Upper School news: @paulcuffhs
April 6, 2020
Letter to Families: Distance Learning (3)
April 3, 2020
Beginning on Tuesday, April 7th, to support the health of school-age children, their families, and our city’s food service workers, all Grab N Go meal sites will be distributing several days’ worth of free meals to Providence children 18 and younger on Tuesdays and Fridays only instead of five days a week. Paul Cuffee students must be present at the distribution site to pick up their meals. Click here for more information.
March 20, 2020
Message to Families: Chromebook Pickup Sessions
March 19, 2020
Letter to Families: Distance Learning (2)
March 18, 2020
The City of Providence will be offering free, packaged dinner meals beginning Wednesday, March 18 at each of Providence’s eleven recreation centers. Meals can be picked up between 4:00pm – 6:00pm weekdays by residents 18 and under but they must be personally present at the distribution site. No ID is required. For more information visit http://www.providenceri.gov/city-announces-grab-go-dinners-available-recreation-centers-providence-youth/
- Vincent Brown, 438 Hope St. Providence RI 02906, 401-680-7362
- John H. Rollins, 674 Praire Ave. Providence, RI 02905, 401-680-7352
- Madeline Rogers, 60 Camden Ave., Providence RI 02908, 401-680-7358
- Davey Lopes, 227 Dudley St. Providence, RI 02907, 401-680-7350 and 7351
- Zuccolo, 18 Gesler St. Providence, RI 02909, 401-680-7366
- Armand E. Batastini Jr., 50 Obediah Brown Rd. Providence, RI 02909, 401-919-2822
- Joslin, 17 Hyat St. Providence, RI 02909, 401-680-7354
- Neutaconkanut, 675 Plainfield St. Providence, RI 02909, 401-680-7356
- West End, 109 Bucklin St. Providence, RI 02907, 401-680-7364
- Sackett, 159 Sackett St. Providence, RI 02907, 401-680-7360
- Kennedy, 195 Nelson Street, Providence, RI 02908, 401-226-6882
March 16, 2020
Letter to Families: Distance Learning (1)
March 15, 2020
All children 18 and younger may receive free meals beginning next week, Tuesday, March 17 from 11am- 2pm at “Grab and Go” lunch sites (listed below) throughout Providence. No ID is required. Visit https://www.providenceschools.
- Alvarez High School, 375 Adelaide Ave.
- D’Abate Elementary School, 60 Kossuth St.
- DelSesto Middle School, 152 Springfield St.
- E-Cubed Academy, 812 Branch Ave.
- Gilbert Stuart Middle School, 188 Princeton St.
- Hope High School, 324 Hope St.
- Juanita Sanchez High School, 182 Thurbers Ave.
- Mt. Pleasant High School, 434 Mt. Pleasant Ave.
- Providence Career and Technical Academy, 41 Fricker St.
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary School, 455 Wickenden St.
March 13, 2020
Letter to Families: School Closure
March 13, 2020
In accordance with the Governor’s directive, Paul Cuffee School will be closed for the week of March 16 to ensure the optimal health of our learning community. All school-related events, activities and meetings have been postponed until further notice.
March 12, 2020
Letter to Families COVID-19 Update